Have you bought all your holiday gifts yet? With the Cyber Monday deals knocking on my inbox I’m starting to cross people off my list! I still need to find the perfect gift for a few people who are hard to buy for and while I’ve been searching, I’ve rounded up some favorites!
I’ve put together a whole guide for those of you still shopping for your own loved ones and peppered it with things I own and love and things I’m adding to my own wishlist! Happy Holidays, y’all!
- Mug with Tea Infuser Know someone who loves a hot mug of tea? They’ll love this mug that steeps their tea under lid to keep it hot and then provides a little coaster for the infuser when it’s ready to sip. My mom bought one for nearly everyone in our family a few years ago and I adore mine!
- Shearling Lined Suede Slippers I buy these cozy slippers every couple of years to wear around my house. They’re on super sale for Black Friday week too! The real suede and shearling keeps your toes so warm, and a rubber bottom is hefty with traction so you don’t slip. These make a fantastic gift. Mine last about two years, I only wear them inside the house (no other shoes, nor barefeet), and I wear them everyday. I tend to snag them this time of year when they’re deeply discounted!
- Sunrise Simulating Alarm Clock This is actually the best gift on this whole list! If you’ve ever had trouble getting out of bed, you simply must try this alarm clock. It’s life-changing. I asked for mine for Christmas three years now and it has been transformative. This clock makes cold, pitch black mornings so much easier! The light begins turning on 30 minutes before your alarm goes off and slowly gets brighter and brighter over the next half hour. I’m usually mostly awake by the time the alarm actually chimes. No more being jarred awake mid-dream and groggy! The more luxe version even has a sunset simulating setting, for those of us who struggle to actually turn off the light and go to sleep at night!
- Echo Dot These are such a great gift, especially if you can snag them on Black Friday sales! I got a couple a few years ago and now Alexa will turn on and off my lights, turn up the heat, play music, and helps with cooking timers! I’ve also used it to call friends and family. It pairs well as a gift with a smart plug (this one is my favorite)
- Pandemic This is my all time favorite board game! It’s a collaborative game, so you and your friends all play together to beat the game. You can adjust the level of difficulty too. It’s fun and challenging and I love it!
- Copper & Brass Pepper Mill Perfect for the stylish chef in your life, this pepper mill looks amazing and add just the right amount of spice to your kitchen and your food!
- Copper Water Kettle I’ve got a thing for copper, what can I say? This kettle with it’s sweet wooden handle has my heart. It would look amazing on a gas stove top. It’s the perfect nod to an old world kitchen in an entirely practical object. If stovetop is not your style, then this Smeg electrical kettle looks equally as awesome in your kitchen and throws back to the fifties!
- Cheese Slicer If you’re a fan of hard cheeses, this marble cheese slicer is the perfect gift for you! It will give you the perfect, thin straight cuts of cheese for you and your guests to nibble on while you cook!
- Copper Canisters These canisters are perfect for any kitchen. My mom bought them about 15 years ago and hers have patina’ed beautifully and are still going strong!
- Kitchenaide Spiralizer Attachment This is the best thing to buy anyone who has a Kitchenaide mixer! It makes zuchhini noodles a cinch and slicing apples for pie a breeze. I have this and I use it more than the mixer function!
- Skinny Jeans These jeans are a game changer! I have them in several colors and absolutely love the high waist cut. They’re great if you have some curves and hug in all the right places. They have just the right amount of stretch (though some colors are stretchier than others) and always fit just right. They’re the perfect gift for you to buy for YOU. 🙂
- Wool Slip On Sneakers These shoes are some styling Allbirds knockoffs and they’re only $20 with the Black Friday sale! I’m eyeing the claret colorway for myself.
- Sherpa Lined Flannel Robe I love a good robe – the warmer and longer the better! I wear one almost every single day – even in the summer on cold mornings! This flannel robe is lined with polyester fleece and it has a hood! The Royal Stewart Tartan going at the top of my wish list for sure and I’ll feel right at home in it watching Outlander. The men’s version is equally splurge-worthy.
- Snakeskin Booties These boots are seriously in right now, y’all! I’m drooling over these from Naturalizer, my go to shoe brand for kicks that don’t hurt my feet! The neutral color and low heel makes these boots work with nearly any outfit.
- Honest Beauty Liquid Lipstick This is the perfect stocking stuffer for any lady in your life. This liquid lipstick by the Honest Company is free of all the phthalates and other bad stuff. It’s a long lasting lipstick that stays hydrated on your lips and lasts through one full meal. I have the Forever color get asked about it on Instagram whenever I’m wearing it!
- Large Air Plant Air plants are some of the easiest plants to take care of and my friends who have them swear by Amazon sellers! This big one makes the perfect statement.
- Get It Together! This book is hilarious and helpful! Packed full of design tips and life advice, Orlando Soria dishes it all out in a lighthearted, self-deprecating, and hysterical manner!
- Vornado Fan This is the little fan that could! And boy does it pack a lot of power in small machine. I have two of the slightly larger size to keep my un-airconditioned home cool in the summer. Works like a charm and looks so good!
- Metal and Wood Tray Nothing corrals a mess like a tray. Use it to display favorites or contain things that just don’t seem to stay put. I love this tray that goes with almost any style.
- Misty Mountains Print This black and white reminds me of Portland so much! I just love it when I look at the west side of the Willamette and the morning fog is caught in the evergreen trees climbing up the hills. It’s gorgeous. This is the perfect picture for a cozy bedroom in a cold climate.
- Copper Hanging Fruit Basket I bought two of these for my kitchen and they’re great for keeping fruit and veggies hanging in sight! The copper finish adds the perfect amount of glam to your home!
- Custom Silhouette Art Need a gift for your mom? Upload an old picture and get a custom silhouette made of your baby self. She will love it. This would be a cute gift from a set of siblings too!
- The Home Edit: A Guide to Organizing and Realizing Your House Goals This book is on my wishlist too! It’s perfect for any mom or dad who wants to get a leg up on organizing everything from their pantry to their garage!
- Camping Rocking Chair This is perfect for camping or soccer games and looks so comforting! It folds up flat so there’s no complicated assembly when you’re ready to set up camp. And who doesn’t love to rock by the fire?
- Canvas and Leather Weekender Everyone needs a good weekender bag and this one from Land’s End is stylish and practical! This is a great gift for someone who loves to travel. Everyone (except me!) loves navy and the leather accents on this bag really take it to the next level! Plus you can monogram it, so there’s no question on which bag belongs to which parent!
In the meantime, I’ll also be hitting up my favorite local Portland shops for some goodies I can buy from small businesses! What’s on your holiday wish list?
**This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for buying from the companies that support this blog.