Right after I moved into Berrybrier I made a list of a ton of things I wanted to accomplish here! Now a ton of it has been completed and I’m really looking forward to sharing more and more of this with you as the weeks go by. I’m making a commitment to start posting weekly on Tuesdays at 10am and am hoping to catch you up to the latest happenings here at Berrybrier! I will occasionally be posting little posts like this on other days and will take weeks off for the occasional holiday or when I’m totally swamped. But truly, I’m trying to hold myself to posting every Tuesday!
I hope you’ll continue to tune in to this blog and start letting me know more about what you want to see and what kind of posts you enjoy reading! I am excited to have a TON of reveals for you guys this year. There have been some really wonderful transformations in the last year. In order for me to keep this up and continue to share, I would love to hear from more of you too! Please feel free to comment. Tell me what you like, what you don’t like, ask me questions about why I chose something or how I did something. Or just say hi to let me know you’re there! I want to make this a resource for you like so many blogs have been resources for me! So continue to read and share with you friends and family who might learn something too. I hope if I can grown this little blog I can do even more exciting and fun projects around Berrybrier! If you want to follow this blog and not miss a post take a look at my sidebar to the right and enter your email to get a notification for every time I post!
For now, let’s take a look at what I can’t wait to share with you this year! Let me know what you want to see first from the below or if there’s something missing you’d like to see more of! These posts will be the big hitters, there will be all the steps to get there for each of these as well.
- Main Bathroom reveal (It’s so close you guys! Tune in tomorrow to see the whole space painted!)
- Finished Kitchen floors (oh my god, the worst project at Berrybrier has been these floors but dang they look so good!)
- Phase 1 Kitchen reveal (this room got an in depth makeover which will hopefully hold it together for the next 5 years or so until I’m ready to gut this baby and make it the kitchen of my dreams!)
- Master Bedroom reveal (I went dark in here guys and now it’s the cozy little bedroom of my dreams!)
- Master Bathroom reveal (get ready to see America’s smallest bathroom – now 10″ wider! – get the makeover it really deserved!)
- Living Room for now reveal (this room is a hodge podge mix of furniture, but it’s now such a nice warm place to hang out as a house hold).
- Dining Room painted reveal (also known as how does one own so many books and where can I store them all?)
- Upstairs Bedroom reveal (my sister moved in! She worked her butt off fixing up her room and I helped to style it up to be the space of her dreams)
- Stairway for now reveal (there’s a dormer now and oh yeah, I’m *still* searching for the perfect dormer door!)
I don’t have any great pictures that go with this post, so let’s take a look at everyone’s favorite before and afters. Berrybrier in all her glory before!
And now she’s much snazzier. Progress y’all, it feels so good!
I’ve also got a little sneak peek from the bathroom renovation for you, because we’re ALL ready to see that room wrapped up right?! Yupppp it’s a progress shot. But it looks SO GOOD done, get ready!
And most importantly to end this post, thank you! Thank you for reading, thank you for sharing, thank you for advising me, thank you for cheering me on! I appreciate all of you who tag along for this wild ride and can’t wait to share what 2019 brings. Don’t forget to leave me a comment below on what you want to see! Happy New Year!
3 thoughts on “2019: Here We Go!”
Can’t wait to see the progress & new pics!
Can’t wait to show you!! Toms of fun transformations!
I want to see the stairway!